SAP training camp

June 20, 2009

I am in the mid of this SAP training camp which I get the opportunity to learn the popular solution which many companies especially those international companies are looking for which enable the company work efficiently. As well as using this solution to enable This is a course which I want to pick up long ago.

Previously I planned to get this course. When I checked this course information I found out that this course is quite expensive. So I just halt my mind of taking this course at this time and maybe try out in the future. Before i finish my diploma in College, luckily there is one presenter, Ms. Marziah came over and gave us a talk and brief to us on this course. She told us that there is a sponsor, MDEC sponsoring those who are fresh graduates or unemployed to pick up this course as their skill set. So, here comes my opportunity to pick up this course and start off.

The course is 25days long and I left few days to go. Nice taking this course because I learn new thing as well as get to know many people as well. All of them are quite crazy especially I-Tze =) LOL. I enjoyed very much while taking this course. Lucky to know them. They are people that I first met after my diploma and they makes me feel very lucky to know them. Fresh grads which are looking for job. They actually don't mind to work as a part time in the shopping mall as well as in the service line while looking for a better job. This should be the way people should act instead of sit down and said that there is no job available. In fact there are a lot of vacancies out there and those people are being choosy yet blaming no job available for them. You can still look out for the job you want but in the meanwhile just work on it while waiting for you opportunity to get the job you want.

There are few days left and they make me feel like I need to get a part time job as well to fill up my free time instead of sitting in front of my lappy the whole day. Now I got something to be done before I look for a job. My university stuff haven settle and I need to help momo in his final project a bit because he met some problem.

1 comments:

=Jesyca= said...

Hey,
the training sounds interesting.
Perhaps, can briefly tell what's going on during the training? I mean the course outline and so on. ^^