damn 'sui'

November 28, 2008

those who read my blogs especially wretch blog should know that what is happening this few days. I don't mean the one that I wasn't in the good mood to talk to my dear. We are OK. I didn't include that as unlucky matter. Cause having some arguments between is normal to me. So don't worry about that. We have gone through it.

The unlucky stuff that happens to me started from the kitchen cabinet incident. Lolz. Now my finger is still a bit swollen but it is not pain anymore. What else for today, I slipped and fell down on my balcony. I was looking for a blouse that I had it washed day before, I couldn't find my blouse, instead, I slipped and fell down and land on my ass. This is damn pain. Haha. Pain on my ass is still ok but I also get some bruises as well. *sigh* I am a clumsy fat ass. *that dear called me* lol.

Alright, it is quite late already. I need to go to bed already. Good night.

0 comments: