I couldn't sleep

November 8, 2008

It was 3o'clock in the midnite or morning. I still couldn't sleep. So I am here. Everyone who knows me know that I am a person that sleep a lot. Always when I am in class, I yawn repeatedly while the lecturer is talking. After finish all my class I will say I am sleepy and I am going home to sleep. Lolz. That is how sleepy I am all the time. Tonight is a bit strange cause I am able to stay up till so late and don't feel sleepy at all. There are some reason that makes me couldn't sleep. So stay up till so late and now updating my long left blog. Will be updating this blog more frequent as I am having my year end semester break which last for 2months. Nice one. Lazy to look for a job and I am sitting in front of the desktop for almost 2/3 of the time for the day. Ok that's all for this post. Will update soon and change the layout for my blog soon as well.

0 comments: