20th Birthday

April 19, 2009

For the past week it is my time to turn to 20. OMG. I am so old. But I am not that old la. At least honey is older than I am ;P He is an uncle for one niece and I have none at all. Lolz. That's why I called him as uncle Jun

My birthday for this year nothing special I guess. Only birthday wishes from all my friends. At least they remember my birthday. Haha. Not that bad huh. Honey not coming back for my birthday because he has a test on that day. I am not going to KL because the next day I got a pre-assessment test.

Anyway I got a great meal from my daddy in Chilis. Mum previously bought me a nike shoe and bag. What else?! We went to PC fair on Friday and mum get me a hard disk. So it is not that bad la. Oh ya. That day I finish my final paper in my diploma and we get out to celebrate finally we are done with our diploma. They sang me a birthday song without a birthday cake =D Haha..That's funny =P and what i did in the end was switch on mobile phone torch and blew out the torch. thanks buddies.

So you must wandering what my honey gave me for my birthday =D nothing but cash in my account. I haven check whether it is in my account. Just leave it on. He promised he will get me a card when he is back and I am going to be princess for ten days. *Make sure you remember* That means listen to me =D hahaha. I am such a freak that I love cards more than presents sometimes. So better give me cards at least I can keep it as long as I could.

Wishing myself happy birthday. Next year it is going to be different =D

0 comments: