I am done peepz =)

June 13, 2010

Alright!! I am done with my university life. Sad to say that I am finally done with it when I thought of my university life is so brief. When i am starting to enjoy my university life which includes getting to know my classmates well and tadahhh!! we are done our days in Uni. Isn't it sad when you thought of you are finally getting closer to them but now we have to say goodbye.

I shouldn't be so upset ain't it? I should be happy that I had finally done with all the courseworks I need to finish and rushing for the deadlines as well as getting anxious on the readings I need to finish before the examinations. It is stressful but still I enjoy being a student. Too bad it is coming to an end and I have to look for job soon. It's great to say I am done with it but if i have the opportunity I still feel like studying. Not so soon maybe a couple years of work in the field I am aiming for.

What am I going to do next? My parents and friends have been asking me lately. I really wished to stay back here to look for a job. For your info I actually love the environment here. So that makes me feel like staying back and look for a job here. Not going back home? I guess it's a 'NO'. I want to look for a job and I need to get my visa done before I get back which may take up to 3 months. So won't see all my mates so soon =)

0 comments: