Craving for a trip

July 7, 2010

Had a wonderful trip with my babe for a month in England and some other Europe countries. Missed those two blurry babe trip. Luckily, I decided to follow along through out the trip =) MISS THOSE TIME BABE J!!! and of course MISS YOU THE MOST!!!


A trip full of laughter, blur cases and many wonderful memories. Changed my mind most of the time I guess. Because we actually talk about some of our experience from time to time =P Just received babe J's message. I know you will miss me very much and our travelling period. We are going to do more travelling aren't we?

LOL we already discussed where we are going the next trip you are here. ANDDDD when I am back in MSIA and S'PORE!!! can't wait to see you BABE J!! More trips to go for us isn't it?? You need to keep your time for me ya =)

Miss you!!

0 comments: