04.12.2005-Monday nitez..

December 11, 2005

i m sick..hehez..i got flu..i got fever..n oso i have menstrual pain..oh god..no energy 2do anyting..lolz..doesnt eat much 2day..n jz take rest the whole day..hehez..now i m waiting 4 my honey finish working..lolz..n oso playing poker cards wif my cousin..hehez..jz oni palying around..lolz..lolz..now very bored..while playing poker cards..i m oso writing sum ting obout wat i did the whole day 2update in my blog when i on9..lolz..hahaz..so sick..no appetite 2day cant eat much..lolz..but itz okie la..i m sick so dun need so much energy..lolz..i oso sleep the whole day nia..feel tired..oh ya..2day my auntie scol me..haihz..see i say i dun like 2stay at my granma house bcoz of my auntie..coz every day say me tiz n tat..lolz..but itz okie la..now noting d..jz now i talk wif my mum in the car d..hehez..gtg..

0 comments: