04.12.2005-SUNDAY

December 8, 2005

i m not at home d 2day..so i m goin late 2update my blog n my diary..lolx..i m goin back 2my granme house again..hahaz..so the whole holiday goin2b same acceptwhen i m goin 2Kuala Lumpur on the 21st of December..so i gonna go back 2my granma house n stay there..stil gonna see my uncle's wife..haihz..sumtimes i did hate her sumtmes not..cz sumtimes she is nice but sumtimes bad..lolz..still got when i stay at my granma house i couldn't on9 n write testi 4my honey n my frenz..then i oso couldn't update my blog n diary lar..kinda sad of it..still got many stuf i dun like la..shit la..haihz..nvm..we r oso the same famly..so itz good tat can tahan..hahaz..feel like wana ahout out loud..i tink shout in my own blog n diary itz okie rite..lolz..ahhhhhhhh...................................................

0 comments: