yesterday nite i reach home 2late so i go straightly 2bed..

December 3, 2005

hehez..so now i m here 2update my blogger n my diary 4yesterday..lolz..then yesterday i went out wif my cousin n my brother 2the cinema..lolz..i watch Harrp Potter..lolz..nice movie..i like it very much..it reali take ur heart away when u watch it..amazing..nice actors,actress n the most important is great editor..real good..wow..hope 2watch it another time..lolz..pretty good..then 2day my honey work..we din reali talk much in the phone..cz both of us stil okie wif it..we noe each other were busy so din disturb..lolz..then i miz him very much..i tink 2day i will get 2see him..cz i got tuition..lolz..for my add mathz subject..lolz..he is sick d..so i hope he wil take care himself..dun stress..tis is wat i wan..cz he is very sensitive to dusk n oso many stuff..so he muz take care of himself..lolz..alrite i wana leave d..

0 comments: