2day i did nothing..real bad huh..

November 21, 2005

today i do nothing but sleep,eat and read Harry Potter..so i feel bad..cz wasting my holiday..lolz..then i gonna start do sum revision on wat i had been taught by my teachers..so i mz start it 2mr..hope so 2mr i wil write that i m busying doin my revision..lolz..then besides that i oso talk in the phone wif my honey..then evryting in great 2day..i take sum nap 2..but its true..my honey say i m really a pig pig..hahaz..ya la..i everyday keep on sleeping n eating nia..so i gotta use all these time 2study n get good result nex year..i doesn't wan 2 make my parents dissapointed..so i got 2work hard for that..lolz..then 2day i oso did help my uncle out 2cut the seasoning mango..lolz..oh ya..i want 2go 2KL 2shop la..but its okie..i wil get 2go..cz my daddy there..lolz..then wat 2write ler..i dunnoe d..so i mz stop 1st lo..

0 comments: