laz nite din on9 so 2day update my blog..

November 21, 2005

hehez..yesterday my honey doesnt work then he went 2dinner..so i stay at home..bt at the afternoon i get 2 see him too..cz we tuition da same place..then very happy..hehez..actually 2day i suppose go out wif him 2watch harry potter..but i tink i cant go out so i din go out..then nex week i wil go out wif him la..lolz..but laz week i went out wif him watch chicken little..cutez..wif my brother 2..lolz..but then my brother also betrayed me 2..lolz..told my dad that he go watch movie wif my honey..but its ok..cz my dad din scol me 2..lolz..that meanz they can accept it 2..good news 2me..then very nice 2..2day i receive a testimonial from my honey..everytime i receive his testimonial i wil felt happy with that..lolz..hahaz..tis all meanz 2day n yesterday is a very happy day 2 me..lolz..both of us are like kiddo..hahaz..i can say that i like i like the way we communicate..and all the way we gone i like it..cz its reali happy..eventhough sumtimes we will argue over nonsense lolz..alrite i got 2stop d..need 2do sumting else..lolz..=p

0 comments: