i had a fight today..

November 23, 2005

i had a fight wif my brother today..real bad..the first time i had a fight with my brother..so i get few punches n my brother got few slap..isnt it bad??but its okie..cz my honey on my side n console me..feel good with my honey..lolz..then 2day i oso help my uncle 2peel the seasoning mango..then nothing 2do d..hahaz..then today my honey oso work so now i m waiting for him 2back n we wil talk in the phone..hehez..i like our conversation very much..everyday argue over sum nonsense stuff..but i like it very much..tis make my day felt good..so i love him very much..lolz..we will argue sumting obout galz..hahaz..but ending doesnt agree with tis n tat but in the end we wil stil be very happy..hahaz..sumting wrong wif both of us ya..lolz..hahaz..okie i wana leave d..i wil write it 2mr..lolz..

0 comments: