tis is the 1st time i m here..lolz..

November 21, 2005

tis is the 1st time i m here 2write sumting..lolz..i m tinking of take tis as my diary..isn't it nice..mayb i wil do tat..hahaz..then 2day is sunday..i m goin 2tuition in the afternoon..so i will get 2 see my honey..oh ya..
i haven described myself..did i nee d2 do tis??okey..anyway i wil described a bit obout myself la..i m from Penang,Malaysia..i m still in study..n i m 16years old..n now i m in a relationship..wif ma honey..okey..then i wil described a bit obout my honey 2..wat can i say obout him??okey from his look 2me in my 1st sight..he got a quite a good looking face..tis is 2me la..then he is real tall obout 180 centimetre..then he easily angry n jealous wen we were in realationship..but on the start only..then he got sum changes..i mean good la..n then he is caring n kind 2me..n also loves me very much 2..oh my goodness..i m describing him mor than myself..lolz..then now we already in tis realtionship obout 1year n 4months d la..of course il ove him 2la..hahaz..lolz..okey la..write till here..then 2nite i wil update again my blog n oso as my diary..lolz..

0 comments: