Angel or Devil?

May 19, 2009

If you have the choice to become either angel or devil, which will you choose?
ANGEL
OR
DEVIL
I like to see someone with angel character, but me myself I prefer devil more =D Because I feel they are more close to themselves. They act in their own way and in the way they like it without the need to consider very much. Not to say that being a devil is bad as it makes people feel bad. However when times you found that devil is trying make you face it instead of angel. I like people who are always innocent and they are type of people which wont do something bad. Maybe I am a nasty one =D So I like to prank on someone and put some trick on someone. I can even speak out the way I want without the need to control myself =D I like the way I am and Honey had been saying I am born a devil =D I like this.
Any idea on me? Lets' discuss what you wanna be if you can chose =D

0 comments: