Out with Ahmed & KingKooi=D

May 20, 2009

Ahmed and Kingkooi had been asking me out in the afternoon but unluckily i had already got a date with my honey =D So I need to reject them. Then until night they said want to go to Subway and eat. So I meet them there. Its a long time never see them especially that butoh butoh kingkooi =D

Of course happy see him =P hahah.. Talking nonsense there while we are eating and we can sit there and talk for i guess more than one hours till about 11something. We actually want to go home already. Out of sudden those guys say want to go to lepak more and ask me whether I want to follow them. Since I have nothing to do at that time and they are going to fetch me. So i left my car at home and follow them out.

When I get into their car, they said they want to go to Love lane to see Ah Kua. =D hahah. I guess most of you guys know it. These ah kua are people who gone through cosmetic surgery to transform their gender from male to female =P So here comes the funny part. We went to these place and drive through those places looking for ah kua in the midnight. Not much at that time ler =D I told them they are usually out at 11pm like that eh la. So they said how come you know much more than us? I go there very frequent ma.

my family and I used to go out for supper and I always asked daddy to drive throught those place =D hahah. their body is much more better than mine so go their and lurk around =D hahah. we keep on talking these during driving. Nice =D Crazy night outing.

For my info ahmed told me that they actually do some crazy stuff after they drop me off. As they need to cross through the bukit gambir to be back home. So what they did is they bet whether they can reach the traffic light from the summit of the road without accelerating XD and it manage to reach the traffic light with some pushes from ahmed and kingkooi in the car.They rock the car to reach the traffic light.ROFLMAO This is what i called crazy people did crazy stuff =D

2 comments:

DR 1221 said...

hai, nice blog

Felicia said...

thanks =D