Sad + Tired + Happy

May 9, 2009

Its been a busy day for me. I am Jobless now so I am assigned lots of work by my mum. First of all, my grannie is leaving Penang for Singapore to visit my older aunty which is her eldest sister. It is because that aunty is sick and not much days left. She is suffering for liver cancer and it is fourth stage. Weeks ago she had an operation to take off one of her kidney because of intoxicated and with the fear of it might spread to another one so she take off one of her kidney. Now she is diagnose with fourth stage liver cancer. As she used to visit us in Malaysia once every year so we are quite close to her. After I heard that, I am sad but what I can do? Just keep it up as everyone needs to go through this and she is quite old already.

Since my grannie needed someone to fetch her to the airport and I was assigned to become the driver. OKAY! I am JOBLESS so I need to help out as nobody is free. This few days, my aunt's maid went back to her hometown so my grannie have been taking care of those musketeers and now it is my responsibility to take care of them. When I sent my grannie to the airport, I got one of the musketeers with me as he is the one which is at home. So I brought him along with me to send my grannie to the airport. I carried my lil cousin bro and guess what happened? Alright this is I need to keep it to myself because it is so embrassing. I was rushing like hell because the flight is 5.30pm and I reached there at 4.45pm. Luckily I am on time.

Then I need to go back to my home to fetch my mum and then to my brother's school to fetch him. When I am back at grannie house again because I need to wait for my lil cousin sister to be back from school. While waiting, I need to go to the backyard to help my grannie to water her vegetable plants, fruit plants and flowers.

Do you think that's all? Nope, when my cousin is back home I need to ask her to wash up then prepare her dinner plate. Luckily I am not the one who cook. Because they might end up in the hospital. LMAO. As I promised them I will bring em' out for McD so I need to bring them to McD at 10.30pm. Luckily my younger cousin sisters which are few years younger than me are going as well. We had a great talk from talking for high school life as she is having comparing to mine a couple years back then.

AHH!! I have 3months left I guess as I will be leaving Penang to continue my studies in UK. So i need to go out with em' more frequent =D Appreciates everything I have in Penang especially my family =D

0 comments: