PREPARING

May 7, 2009

I HAVE LOADS TO DO
I HAVE LOADS TO PREPARE

yea.
Since I am waiting to continue my undergraduate study in UK, supposing I got loads of stuff that I need to do and prepare before I go there. From application to some shopping that I need to do, but I don't know where to start from. I had already apply for several universities that I am planning to go and may consider to go. Now I need to wait for the offer letter then.

Is that all? Nope. Handful of stuffs I need to do but I don't know which I need to do first. I need to visit the dentist in farlim to get a checkup for my teeth. Then I need to go the optician and make 2pairs of glasses and get my contact lenses done. My mum asked me to go to visit doctor as well to get a flu injection so that I won't get flu when I am in overseas. What else? I know I need to go to hospital for a body checkup as well but this i will leave till then only settle.

Oh ya. I need to get some clothes especially winter clothing and sweater because I am afraid I will get froze there. I want to shop till drop the most important =D One more thing. A big luggage that bring all my stuff in my room and d in to bring along to UK. lol. Oh ya I want to go for a vacation with d before I leave and that need to depend on him. I have the free time but he doesn't seem to have free time for that.

Alright I guess this is what I can think of until now. What Else?

3 comments:

Asma said...

It seems like you have A LOT of preparations to do!

I wish you all the best :)

Selvia said...

hey feli...dun worry!! U should be fine!! Make a to do list! hehehe

Felicia said...

yea..Soon you girls need to prepare as well =D