Shopping Spree

May 24, 2009

Went out with my parents today. GOSH!! I can spend over hundreds ringgit in 1hour time. All I did is just go into the outlet and saw something I want and the next thing i will do is take one which is my size then get money out of my purse and pay it. No wonder I manage to spend over hundreds ringgit in 1hour.

The most ridiculous is I saw a short which is cheap and without trying whether it suits me I just pay and leave. Besides that, since i like the short I get three colours of that short with the same style and pay straight. That's why. I love to shop especially when I am with one or two friends or my mum. That's why. I can even shop alone. iish!! I need to stop myself spending like buying things no need money =S

Until now I still feel the urge to buy and I am browsing those e-boutique and looking for bags =D Hopefully I can find one which I love very much..

4 comments:

Asma said...

Felicia..it's normal to spend more than hundreds in one hour...so no worries! join the club :D :D shopping is what we do best!!!

hey I'm looking for a new bag tooo!! are you looking for specific bag?

Felicia said...

lol =D no specific style. but since all my bags worn out so maybe i will get quite some of them. the problem is how am i going to bring them along to UK =S

Asma said...

lol buy ONE bag here, and the others at UK :D

I'm sure UK will have a lot more cute choices to choose from!

Felicia said...

Good idea but the currency exchange is so high =D i mean mountain high so we will see how then..

Gosh I almost forgotten I have quite a numbers of shoes that I want to bring along =D They are all my favourite.. Can I bring the whole room and house over there =S