Gosh!!

May 9, 2009

Went to visit my optician today. My sight is getting poorer. Both eyes vision have great difference as my right side power is 450 and left 200. Actually this is not very scary because raise a bit only.

The most important problem is my astigmatism. I guess this element seldom increase for my case. I have been wearing glasses and lenses for years and my astig power is only 50 on my left eye and none for right eye.

I didn't visit my optician for 1years only I guess,now my astig on left eye is 100 and on right eye is 50. To me it is consider very high.

Maybe it is my daily habit caused this to happen. Once I opened my eyes for the day, I will go to my laptop first. So imagine how long my usage of my laptop daily. Besides that, before I sleep I will do some night reading on the bed. So maybe this is the reason my eyesight getting from bad to worst.

Still I can't get rid of my bad habit. Haha..

0 comments: