Tire puncture =P

May 13, 2009

Just now I went out to pasar malam with my cousins. When we were on the way back, we were discussing our accident rate and I was the person who drove during that time. I said :" my accident rate is near zero except once I bump into someone ass during trafic jam because I was sleepy =P Still my older cousin sister says you better drive carefully.

Then we are discuss whose driving is reckless and I was at the last turning to my grannie's house, maybe I was lost for a moment and I just drove too near to the pedestrian path and had a huge sound of BUMP and I scratch the tire. I stopped and wanted to go down and have a look. Then my cousin said just drive back first. So I did. When I tried to turn and swift in to park the car, I heard another weird sound which sound like this CRUCK. Me and my cousin feel weird and I thought something had dropped of the car due to the accident moment ago. At that time the car is at the mid of the road still my cousin went down to have a look. Then she said tire puncture. I was relieved =D Then I reverse and stop the car by the roadside. Luckily we are one house away from my grannie's house.

We then went in to ask help from them. Then we started to move the spare tire out from the car and lift the car up using I don't know what is it called. And my cousin came down and help us unscrew the tire's screw. All of us tried still we couldn't unscrew it. Its like more than half a dozen of people standing there. I told them this is the first time i see so many people standing by the roadside to change a puncture tire. Usually there will be only one driver to change the punctured tire.

There are two guys, my brother and cousin brother there. They have no strength to unscrew it and the worst thing is my cousin brother unscrew it in clockwise. I asked him did you unscrew it the wrong direction?. He said I am right la I changed a kancil once so I am right. Then I trust him lo. My uncle arrived at 10.15 like then we asked him to unscrew it. What he did was he just plug the screw driver on the car and try to turn it. He then asked: "Did I unscrew it correctly? Clockwise or anti-clockwise? " We were laughing like hell. Since we couldn't unscrew it, we were making fun by the roadside. LMAO.

All of us are playing around and it is 9something already still we couldn't unscrew any of the screws. We were laughing and the youngest cousin sister took out a pair of high heel to try on and walk on it. We laugh like hell because she walks in a weird way in high heel. People drove through us were looking at us as if any big accident happened and in fact it is only a tire punctured. =P haha

We talked nonsense by the road side as well. Well, after sometimes still we couldn't unscrew it and luckily at that time my aunty just came back from exercise with her friend then she asked her friend's husband to come and help. He managed to unscrew it and help us do the remained. thanks you very much to that uncle. =D Lolz.. Now my accident rate raise again =D

2 comments:

Asma said...

lol
luckily you weren't alone and had your cousins to hang out with XD

Felicia said...

yea =D Luckily..Fun out there..